Happy New Year from the team at First Wealth. We hope you had a great break and are raring to go!
As we enter a new year, you may very well set yourself some big targets for 2016. But with big targets come big challenges, and you’ve got to be prepared for a tough ride if you want to achieve your goals. There may come a point where you feel like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew, but the following quotes will carry you through the tough times, and lead you towards success.
1. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
2. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
3. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, founder of 37signal.
4. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
5. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” – Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote.
6. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
7. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
8. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
9. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
10. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple.
Here’s to a healthy and successful 2016!
This document is marketing material for a retail audience and does not constitute advice or recommendations. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.