If you are passionate about helping people create the lifestyle they have always wanted and you are not afraid to do things differently, we would love to hear from you.
We are a trailblazing model of excellence in the financial planning profession – a certified B Corp business, committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the wider society that we live in. In November 2021, First Wealth was named Chartered Financial Planning Firm of the Year.
It is no surprise that people love working for First Wealth. In return for commitment and hard work we provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a positive, energetic and fun company culture. Sound good?
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Generous holiday entitlement, 25 days increasing by 1 day each year (maximum 30 days).
• A one-month paid sabbatical after five years of continued service.
• Full study support – both financial and study leave – up to Chartered Financial Planner status and beyond.
• Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
• Remote working arrangements.
• A friendly, supportive team.
• 8% employer pension contribution (increasing in line with statutory increases).
• Permanent health insurance.
• Income protection.
• Life assurance worth 5 x salary.
• Monthly career development and wellbeing check- ins.
• A confidential shadow board so you are always listened to.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Smart-casual dress code and dress-down Fridays.
• Team building events.
• Quarterly company events to keep you informed.
• Fully paid events at Christmas and the end of each tax year.
• Heka wellness subscription – all your wellbeing, gym and health needs paid for.
• A fun, lively working environment.
This role requires an eye for detail and the ability to check (and sometimes problem solve) the automated feeds of client information into our back office system. This role mainly consists of completing valuation reports for clients annual review meetings and with gathering new and existing information from providers.
Full training programme and 1:1 development support.
Are you organised and diligent with a keen eye for detail? Our Client Relationship Managers are integral to the success of our team, working with colleagues to understand where they need support, and often being the first point of contact for clients.
Full training support to achieve Level 4 Diploma status.
Full development and training plan, monthly 1:1’s, half-year and annual progression reviews.
Our Technical Analysts provide vital support to our Financial Planners. As a Technical Analyst, you will have extensive technical knowledge and experience within the profession. You will be directly involved in client meetings and an integral part of the planning process, enabling us to provide exceptional service to our clients.
Must be level 4 Diploma qualified or above, working towards Chartered status.
The Financial Planners work with our clients to help them define their Life Goals, and then build a financial plan to help them achieve success. We provide training on evidence based investing and financial coaching; helping clients to identify and act on their behavioural biases and keeping them on track. Our Financial Planners are encouraged to continue their study to attain Chartered Status.
Must be qualified with a minimum Level 4 Diploma.
Should have the drive to continue studying towards Advanced Level 6 and eventually to become Chartered (requires a minimum of five years of financial planning experience).
This role is similar to that of Financial Planner, although with added experience and knowledge, you will start to work with more specialised areas of advice, such as working with entrepreneurs, estate planning, corporate advice and divorce cases.
Helping others is one of our core values. As a Chartered Financial Planner, you will work closely with a trainee Financial Planner in your team, passing on knowledge and experience and helping them to achieve career progression and development within the business.
Must have achieved Chartered status.
The chance to be a mentor to a trainee Financial Planner.
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, email us an up-to-date CV. Pro tip: if you want to stand out from the crowd, send a 1-minute video with your CV.
We’ve helped many of our growing team to become qualified and highly respected Financial Planners.
We blend mentorship with personal development to ensure each member of the team is on track to succeed. We also have trained in-house coaches to help you overcome the challenges you may face along the way.
Find out more about developing your career with First Wealth.