• Bonus scheme.
• Generous holiday entitlement, 25 days increasing by 1 day each year (maximum 30 days).
• A one-month paid sabbatical after five years of continued service.
• Full study support – both financial and study leave – up to Chartered Financial Planner status and beyond.
• Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
• Remote working arrangements.
• A friendly, supportive team.
• 8% employer pension contribution (increasing in line with statutory increases).
• Permanent health insurance.
• Income protection.
• Life assurance worth 5 x salary.
• Monthly career development and wellbeing check- ins.
• A confidential shadow board so you are always listened to.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Smart–casual dress code and dress-down Fridays.
• Team building events.
• Quarterly company events to keep you informed.
• Fully paid events at Christmas and the end of each tax year.
• Heka wellness subscription – all your wellbeing, gym and health needs paid for.
• A fun, lively working environment.
• Helping others
• Happy people
We provide high-calibre people with the chance to grow their skills and progress – or change the direction of – their career and future prospects with a multi-award-winning company. This is your chance to work in a supportive, dynamic environment alongside some of the best financial planners and support staff in the industry.
We’ve helped many of our growing team to become qualified and highly respected Financial Planners.
We blend mentorship with personal development to ensure each member of the team is on track to succeed. We also have trained in-house coaches to help you overcome the challenges you may face along the way.
Find out more about developing your career with First Wealth.Get in touch