We are currently hiring an experienced Client Relationship Manager, experienced Technical Analyst, and experienced Chartered Financial Planner.
If you are passionate about helping people create the lifestyle they have always wanted and you are not afraid to do things differently, we would love to hear from you.
We are a trailblazing model of excellence in the financial planning profession – a certified B Corp business, committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the wider society that we live in. In November 2021, First Wealth was named Chartered Financial Planning Firm of the Year.
It is no surprise that people love working for First Wealth. In return for commitment and hard work, we provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a positive, energetic and fun company culture. Sound good? Join our London based today.
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Generous holiday entitlement, 25 days increasing by 1 day each year (maximum 30 days).
• A one-month paid sabbatical after five years of continued service.
• Full study support – both financial and study leave – up to Chartered Financial Planner status and beyond.
• Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
• Remote working arrangements (we are London-based).
• A friendly, supportive team.
• 8% employer pension contribution (increasing in line with statutory increases).
• Permanent health insurance.
• Income protection.
• Life assurance worth 5 x salary.
• Monthly career development and wellbeing check- ins.
• A confidential shadow board so you are always listened to.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Smart-casual dress code and dress-down Fridays.
• Team building events.
• Quarterly company events to keep you informed.
• Fully paid events at Christmas and the end of each tax year.
• Heka wellness subscription – all your wellbeing, gym and health needs paid for.
• A fun, lively working environment.
Running from July to August 2024, the First Wealth Summer Internship is a fantastic way to get a taste of the financial planning profession. And, with two previous interns now progressing their career with First Wealth, there are certainly opportunities to continue your work with us.
Join First Wealth as a Summer Intern to:
Gain experience in the financial services and exposure to the whole client journey.
Experience client meetings and the dedication of the First Wealth team.
Learn how to build financial plans and how the magic happens.
To apply for the 2024 internship, email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and answers to the following questions:
What would you like to achieve from your placement with us?
Why First Wealth?
What is your USP?
What have you done in the last year to improve your knowledge?
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 3rd November. Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a video application stage. If successful again, the candidate will be invited to interview.
Are you organised and diligent with a keen eye for detail? Our Client Relationship Managers are integral to the success of our team, working with colleagues to understand where they need support, and are often the first point of contact for clients.
Full training support to achieve Level 4 Diploma status.
Full development and training plan, monthly 1:1’s, half-year and annual progression reviews.
Our Technical Analysts provide vital support to our Financial Planners. As a Technical Analyst, you will have extensive technical knowledge and experience within the profession. You will be directly involved in client meetings and an integral part of the planning process, enabling us to provide exceptional service to our clients.
Must be level 4 Diploma qualified or above, working towards Chartered status.
With added experience and knowledge, you will start to work with more specialised areas of advice, such as working with entrepreneurs, estate planning, corporate advice, and divorce cases.
Helping others is one of our core values. As a Chartered Financial Planner, you will work closely with a trainee Financial Planner in your team, passing on knowledge and experience and helping them to achieve career progression and development within the business.
Must have achieved Chartered status.
The chance to be a mentor to a trainee Financial Planner.
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, email us an up-to-date CV. Pro tip: if you want to stand out from the crowd, send a 1-minute video with your CV.
We’ve helped many of our growing team to become qualified and highly respected Financial Planners.
We blend mentorship with personal development to ensure each member of the team is on track to succeed. We also have trained in-house coaches to help you overcome the challenges you may face along the way.
Find out more about developing your career with First Wealth.